The Hidden Valley Lake Property Owners Association welcomes you! We realize that moving into a new community can be somewhat overwhelming. The POA Office staff is here to assist you with anything you need to know about living in HVL.
Once you have closed on your new home, bring a copy of your deed or closing settlement statement to the office. We will need these documents to set up your POA membership account as soon as possible.
You will receive
• POA Membership Information form
• Photo ID cards for all family members (required for access to HVL amenities)
• Resident Phone Directory, including Bylaws, Rules and Regulations
• Subscription information for Keep In Touch, the email notification system
• Current issue of the Echoes monthly newspaper
• Map of the HVL paved walking paths
• Welcome packet with information from local businesses
We can help you with
• Your trash and recycling pickup schedule
• Ordering trash & recycling cans
• Fitness center membership
• Watercraft registration
• POA dock rental
• POA dues billing schedule and automatic bank withdrawal payment options
• Architectural approval process for any exterior improvements to your property
• Facility & shelter reservation information
• Information about clubs, committees, activities and events
• Online Business Directory listing
• Pool Guest Passes
• Veteran’s Memorial Brick Order
And anything else you need to know!