Hidden Valley Lake POA members in good standing may reserve selected shelters, the Family Campground or the Community Room on a first-come-first-served basis.
Reserve a Facility
*Check the calendar below for availability.
*Choose the facility above to find the reservation form.
*Complete the form and make payment online.
*Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed. Please be sure email address in included.
***Please be aware that events are added manually and require time to be processed. Every effort will be made to insure calendar availability.
Facilities Available – Fees effective Jan. 1, 2022
• Community Room Rental — $150.00 fee (cancellation fees may apply)
* Marina Shelter – $50 fee (cancellation fees may apply)
• Upper Beach Shelter — $50 fee | 10 tables | grill | electric | includes use of beach for up to 25 guests (cancellation fees may apply)
• Pool Shelter — $50 fee | 8 tables | grill | electric | near restrooms & playground (cancellation fees may apply)
• Lake Melody Shelter — $50 fee | 5 tables | grill | electric | restrooms (cancellation fees may apply)
• Family Campground – Must have copy of confirmation from POA in order to camp.
• Be considerate of neighboring property owners.
• Place all trash in designated receptacles.
• Clean up the area immediately following the event.
• Follow the checklist on the Community Room Rental form to clean up that facility.
• Expenses incurred to repair damage or for extra cleaning will be charged to your POA account.