Reserve a Facility
• Check the calendars below for availability.
• Contact the POA Office to place a 24-hour hold on the date.
• Choose the facility above to find the reservation form.
• Complete the form online and return to the POA Office within the 24-hour period.
• Pay any applicable fees.
• Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed.
• Community Room Rental — $75 fee (cancellation fees may apply)
• Upper Beach Shelter — $25 fee | 10 tables | grill | electric | includes use of beach for up to 25 guests
• Pool Shelter — 8 tables | grill | electric | near restrooms & playground
• Lake Melody Shelter — 5 tables | grill | electric | restrooms
• Family Campground
* Marina Shelter -(coming soon)
• Be considerate of neighboring property owners.
• Place all trash in designated receptacles.
• Clean up the area immediately following the event.
• Follow the checklist on the Community Room Rental form to clean up that facility.
• Expenses incurred to repair damage or for extra cleaning will be charged to your POA account.