• Access to amenities listed below
• 24/7 law enforcement and security services
• Maintenance of POA property, facilities, amenities and natural resources
• Road maintenance and snow removal of our privately-owned and maintained roads
• Trash and recycling curbside pickup service (Rumpke), including the use of one of each: trash cart, and recycle cart.
• Paved walking paths
• 5 Picnic shelters
• 4 Playgrounds
• Sports Complex (soccer and baseball)
• Tennis courts
All Hidden Valley Lake amenities, services and privileges are available to POA members in good standing. This means that all of your dues, fees, assessments and fines are up-to-date.
You will receive an invoice by mail for your semi-annual Hidden Valley Lake Property Owners Association dues, fees and assessments. To remain a member in good standing, remit January payments by January 31 and July payments by July 31. Or set up a convenient monthly pre-payment plan (see below). Delinquent accounts are subject to finance charges, late fees, and suspension of member privileges.
Dues Semi-Annual Rate Schedule – Effective 1/1/20• House: $499.00
• Extra House: $228.00
• Member Lot: $359.00
• Extra Lot: $88.00
• Half Lot: $44.00
• Extra Trashcart: $21.00
Dues Payment Options
Return a check with your semi-annual dues bill or manage your HVL POA dues with an easy monthly installment plan. To set up a monthly payment plan, contact the POA at 812-537-3091, ext. 2. Choose from one of these three options:
• Set up automatic monthly payments through your bank’s online banking system.
• Set up automatic monthly payments through your checking account.
• Deposit monthly payments in our payment drop box in front of the POA Office.
Automatic Bank Withdrawal
For your convenience, the POA offers an Automatic Bank Withdrawal plan through the Online Cash Management service from United Community Bank (UCB).
The bank applies the highest level of security when conducting these types of transactions. Online Cash Management uses 128-bit encryption through Verisign Incorporated, the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure and security services for Internet and telecommunications networks.
To set up your payments to be automatically deducted from your own bank account:
• Complete the Automatic Bank Withdrawal – Dues form.
• Choose semi-annual payments or monthly pre-payments.
• Contact the POA Office for the amount of your monthly payments.
• Submit the form to the office along with a voided check.
Renter Amenity Agreement
Renters of a Hidden Valley Lake property may choose to pay an annual Renter’s Amenity Fee for access to HVL amenities.
• Complete the Renter Amenity Agreement.
• Provide proof of your HVL address (recent utility bill or driver’s license).
• Make the non-refundable annual payment of $300.
• Obtain HVL ID cards for all family members.
HVL Identification Card
You and members of your immediate family need photo identification cards for admittance to HVL amenities. Scanners read the bar code on your card as you enter the beach and the pool.
• Stop by the POA Office during normal business hours to have a photo taken and an ID card made for all family members.
• Add family members over 21 years of age with proof of residency (mail or other ID with their name and HVL address).
Update or Replace Your Card
• You may update your ID card photo every 5 years free of charge.
• Replace lost ID cards for a $5.00 fee if less than 5 years from date of issue.
POA Membership Information
If there is a change in your resident account information – address, phone, email, or emergency contact info – please completed return the POA Membership Information form to have your records updated.
Temporary Address Change
If you will be living in another location for an extended period of time (2 weeks or longer), please complete and return the Temporary Address Change form. Any POA mailings (Echoes, dues, boat registration forms, etc.) will be sent to your temporary address during the dates specified. It is important for the POA Office to have your contact info in case of emergency. HVL deputies will also do a vacation check your home while you are away.