Board Meeting Audio 3/24/22
Board Meeting Audio, August 22, 2019
Board Meeting Audio, July 25, 2019
Board Meeting Audio, June 27, 2019
Board Meeting Audio, May 23, 2019
Board of Directors Annual Meeting Audio, April 25, 2019
Board Meeting Audio, February 28, 2019
Board Meeting Audio, December 12th, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, October 25th, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, September, 27th, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, August 23rd, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, July 26th, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, June 28th, 2018
Board Meeting Audio, May 24th , 2018 – including Town Hall
Board Meeting Audio, April 26 , 2018 – Annual Meeting
Board Meeting Audio, March 22, 2018
POA members may enjoy open swim, swim lessons and pool parties at the Hidden Valley Lake Pool. The complex includes tennis and basketball courts, a covered picnic shelter with 8 tables, electricity and a grill, a playground, ample parking and bicycle racks. Residents must present a valid HVL ID card for each family member, which will be scanned for entry. See the Residents page to learn how to obtain ID cards. A drivers license is not acceptable ID for pool entry.
HVL Team Email: email@example.com
HVL Team Website: www.hvlswim.com
A few reminders:
- EVERYONE needs to have an HVL issued ID card in order to come into the pool and the beach.
- The pool is open from 4 to 8PM (weekdays) and noon to 8PM (weekends)
- There is NO alcohol permitted in the pool.
- There is NO glass permitted at the beach.
- In order to reserve the pool for a party, you must email the pool manager, Nora Humphrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Swim Lessons will take place in July. (The form can be found in the Swim Lesson portion of this page.)
- There will be a Lap Swim everyday from 11:00-Noon (12pm).
Please know that we will do everything as best as we can to make sure that everyone is safe.
HVL Pool Events Calendar (below)
Facebook page (“Like” us)
Bulletin Board at the pool
Here are a few reminders for the summer since some things have changed:
- Please remember to bring your HVL ID to both the pool and the beach.
- If you need a new one, you can go to the POA Office to receive it.
- 6 free guests per household are added to your ID card! (These only last for one summer)
- If you rent the upper beach shelter any time between May 29th-September 6th, you can receive your 25 wristbands for your guests from the lifeguards at the beach.
- You may only reserve 2 tables for a party at the bottom beach shelter and these are first come first serve.
- Guest fees for the pool – $5.00
- Guest fees for beach: – $5.00
- Season Nanny Pool/Beach Pass $50.00
- Season Grandchild Pool/Beach Pass $50.00
- *All guests must be with an HVL resident.
- Lap Swim will be back this year!
- Lap Swim begins on May 31st and is from 10:00-12:00pm.
- If you would like to reserve the pool for a private pool party, please email Nora at email@example.com
- There is NO alcohol permitted at the pool & NO glass permitted on the beach.
- Pool Hours: 12:00pm-8:00pm (unless otherwise specified)
- Beach Hours with Lifeguard on Duty: 12:00pm-6:00pm
The pool will be cleaned at the end of every day. We want to make everyone’s experience enjoyable as well as safe. The biggest danger at a pool or beach is drowning, so please remember to keep an eye on your children. The lifeguards see your child about every 10 seconds and a drowning can happen quickly and silently. All of the lifeguards are American Red Cross Certified and do their absolute best to keep everyone in the pool safe. Overall, we want to make sure that everyone is safe and having a great time. Let’s make this summer a great one!
Interesting in renting the pool for a private party?
HVL Residents in good standing may rent the pool from 8:00pm – 10:00pm for a private party , birthdays, family gathering or team parties. There is a Facility & Staffing Fee charged which depends on the number of lifeguards required. The number of staff will depend on the size of your party; there is a minimum of 2 guards per party required. These parties are first come, first serve.
Swim Party $200.00 Swim Party – over 75 people $250.00
To complete a Pool Reservation form, click here
For more information or to schedule a party contact Nora Humphrey, Pool Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must have an email confirming the pool party date in order to reserve the pool. The date is not secured until the paperwork is turned in with payment. It may either be turned into the POA office or the pool.
Forms available on the website www.hiddenvalleylakeindiana.com
View the Pool Safety Rules & Guidelines.
• 5200 sq. ft. Olympic-size pool with 4’ handicap ramp
• 195,00 gallons of water
• Graduated depth 1.9′ to 8′
• 2 springboards
• Fenced zero-depth entry wading pool for children 48″ or under
• 784 gallons of water; maximum depth 1.1′
• Trained and certified lifeguards
• Pool house with restroom, private changing areas and heated showers
• Full-service concession stand with picnic tables
• Lounge chairs on pool deck
• Handicap accessible
• Free Wi-Fi