Hidden Valley Lake Property Owners Association
Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 7 p.m. | POA Lower Level
Call To Order: Patricia Hawkins
Pledge of Allegiance: Patricia Hawkins
Presidents Report:Patricia Hawkins
Treasurers report: Robert Starks
Secretary’s Report: Donna Yetzer
- Approval of September Minutes
Community Managers Report: Bruce Keller
- Request approval for the following Winter Board Meeting Schedule
- November, 2017- No meeting
- December 7, 2017 – Board Meeting
- January and February, 2018 – No meetings
- March 22, 2018 – Resume regular monthly Board Meeting schedule.
- The POA office will be closed December 24 through January 1 for the holidays.
Golf Course Managers Report: Pat Sullivan
COMMITTEE and CLUB REPORTS:
Judicial Panel: Bruce Plashko
- Appeal for citation written for abuse of an HVL employee
Architecture Committee Report: Dave Hafner
- Request approval of Bond Returns.
- Request approval of a 9 foot front variance for Brian Rupel, Lot # 2426/2427A, 1418 Brindlestone for the purpose of building a home. Architecture Committee approved unanimously.
- Request approval of a setback allowing for the building of a detached garage in front of the house front elevation for Michael Sundbye, Lot # 658H/659, 20511 Edelweiss Lane. Architecture Committee approved unanimously.
Safety, Security & Elections Committee Report: Bonnie Starks
Lakes and Parks Committee Report: Dave Patterson
Finance Committee Report: John Reiniger
Request approval of the August and September 2017 Financial Reports.
- Request approval of the 2018 Hidden Valley Lake Budget.
- Request that all dues, fees and assessments remain the same for 2018.
Future Planning Committee Report: George Lortz
Civic Club: Karen Plogsted