Hidden Valley Lake Future Planning Committee
April 10, 2017
Meeting called to order by: George Lortz at 6:35 p.m.
Members Present: Kathy Wirth, Pat Sutton, George Lortz, Jennifer Donelson
Members Absent: Michael Paul, Gary Ewald
Board Liaison Present: Tom Hamilton.
POA Office Staff Present: Bruce Keller.
Guests Present: None.
- Community Master Plan 2017 Review and Update: Discussion led by George Lortz and Kathy Wirth. Major discussion points: A Focus Group meeting to confirm the changes will be scheduled asap. George will develop a new distribution list and send the most recent version of the CMP.
- Due Process Procedures: Discussion led by George Lortz. Major discussion points: At the advice of POA legal counsel, no additional work on this subject is required. Item closed
- HVL Subdivision Land Use Plan: Discussion led by Tom Hamilton. Major discussion points: Tom reported that a residents’ survey would be helpful in determining the priority of use of the available POA land. The committee plans to develop this survey with the help of the POA Board and POA committee input.
- Creation of a Community Information Services (CIS) Task Force: No report.
- Development of new Property Maintenance Documents: Discussion led by George Lortz. George reported that he will wait to finalize the content of these documents until the results of the bylaws codification effort is completed.
- Expansion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Documentation – Tabled.
Motion to adjourn made by Pat Sutton. Seconded by Jennifer Donelson.
Vote count: 5 for, 0 against, 0 abstain.
Meeting adjourned by George Lortz at 8:15 p.m.