Hidden Valley Lake Future Planning Committee
March 13, 2017
Meeting called to order by: George Lortz at 6:35 p.m.
Members Present: Kathy Wirth, Pat Sutton, George Lortz, Jennifer Donelson, Gary Ewald
Members Absent: Michael Paul.
Board Liaison Present: Tom Hamilton.
POA Office Staff Present: Bruce Keller.
Guests Present: None.
- Community Master Plan 2016 Review and Update: Discussion led by George Lortz and Kathy Wirth. Major discussion points: A Focus Group meeting will be scheduled for April 1st involving the initial Focus Group attendees and selected new invitees. The meeting will also be announced in The Echoes. The purpose of the meeting is to review the suggested CMP changes.
Kathy led a discussion of possible changes to the CMP that she was proposing. The Committee is awaiting a final draft of the CMP Section IV from the S,S&E Committee. The final draft of the CMP changes will be documented at the April Committee Meeting. The current plan is to present the final CMP draft to the POA Board for approval. at the POA Annual Meeting in April.
- Due Process Procedures: Discussion led by Gary Ewald. Major discussion points: Gary presented work he had completed identifying due process subjects already documented in the current POA By-Laws. Discussion about how to develop new due process verbiage in the By-Laws will be discussed at the next Committee Meeting.
- HVL Subdivision Land Use Plan: Tabled until the next Committee Meeting. The recent POA purchase of 21 acres of land along Georgetown Road has created a renewed interest in this subject.
- Creation of a Community Information Services (CIS) Task Force: No report.
- Development of new Property Maintenance Documents: No report.
- Renaming of the FP&PA Committee: Discussion led by George Lortz. Major discussion points: The POA Board voted unanimously to change the Committee name to Future Planning Committee.
Motion to adjourn made by Gary Ewald. Seconded by Pat Sutton.
Vote count: 5 for, 0 against, 0 abstain.
Meeting adjourned by George Lortz at 9:12 p.m.