POA members may enjoy open swim, swim lessons and pool parties at the Hidden Valley Lake Pool. The complex includes tennis and basketball courts, a covered picnic shelter with 8 tables, electricity and a grill, a playground, ample parking and bicycle racks. Residents must present a valid HVL ID card for each family member, which will be scanned for entry. See the Residents page to learn how to obtain ID cards. A drivers license is not acceptable ID for pool entry.
Pool hours are noon to 8 p.m. daily (unless otherwise posted, weather and patron usage permitting) from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Check the Pool Calendar below for pool closures for special events.
End of 2017 Season Pool Hours
August 1-20: Noon – 8 p.m.
August 21-25: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
August 26, 27: Noon – 8 p.m.
August 28-31: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
September 1: Closed
September 2-4: Noon – 8 p.m.
All hours subject to change based on staff availability. Concession stand open limited hours based on pool usage.
Updates and Cancellations
HVL Pool Events Calendar (below)
Facebook page (“Like” us)
Bulletin Board at the pool
• Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a POA member with a valid HVL ID card.
• Residents may obtain 6 free pool/beach guest passes per season at the POA Office.
• Residents may purchase a seasonal guest pass for non-resident children/grandchildren.
• No more than 8 guests per member per day allowed, except by special permission.
• No refunds or rain checks.
Daily Guest Fees
• Ages 4 and under, $1
• Ages 5 – 9, $2
• Age 10 and over, $3
Pool Rules & Safety Guidelines
Drowning is not the violent, splashing call for help that most people expect.
Drowning is almost always a deceptively quiet event. The waving, splashing, and yelling that television prepares us to look for is rarely seen in real life. In 10 percent of drownings, adults are nearby but have no idea the victim is dying. Here’s what to look for: Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning.
View the Pool Safety Rules & Guidelines.
Swim lessons for all skill levels are available throughout the season for ages 3 (by January 1 of current year) and up.
All registrations are in person at HVL Pool, 20698 Lakeview Drive. Registrations are accepted during normal pool operating hours. We will continue registration until each class is full. There is limited space available for each class, so registration is first-come, first-served. If you are not sure what level your child needs, we can help you at registration. Registration forms are available, or download 2017 Swim Lesson Registration Form. Cost: $40 per child per week.
For more info, contact the Pool Manager.
• 5200 sq. ft. Olympic-size pool with 4’ handicap ramp
• 195,00 gallons of water
• Graduated depth 1.9′ to 8′
• 2 springboards
• Fenced zero-depth entry wading pool for children 48″ or under
• 784 gallons of water; maximum depth 1.1′
• Trained and certified lifeguards
• Pool house with restroom, private changing areas and heated showers
• Full-service concession stand with picnic tables
• Lounge chairs on pool deck
• Handicap accessible
• Free Wi-Fi
POA members may rent the pool for birthdays, family gatherings or team parties. Pricing varies and is based on number of party guests. To schedule a party, check the pool calendar below. For more info, see the Pool Party Guidelines & Agreement form or contact the Pool Manager.