Fitness Center Reopening
September 1, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the Fitness Center will reopen on Tuesday, September 1 at 7:00 am.
If you are a member and wish to begin using the center again, you will be required to fill out a Waiver Indemnity Agreement. We will enter your ID information for the keyless door once we receive your agreement. You may drop off the form in person at the POA, place in the POA drop box, or simply scan and send the form to Alisha Siebert at email@example.com.
Once activated (after receipt of your Waiver Indemnity Agreement), your keypad code will work as before. Once inside the center, you will be required to fill out a paper sign in sheet.
Some other points to remember:
- You are responsible for cleaning the equipment before and after your workout.
- We will have cleaning supplies available.
- You are responsible for maintaining social distancing.
- Auto withdrawal payments will resume on October 15.th
- Annual memberships are extended for six (6) months.
We look forward to seeing you back at the Fitness Center.
Any Hidden Valley Lake POA member over 16 is eligible to join the HVL Fitness Center. Members with a valid access code may use the facility anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Complete Fitness Center Membership Application.
• Purchase membership at the POA Office during regular business hours.
• Guest memberships and 3-month summer student memberships available.
• Automatic Bank Withdrawal Plan available for membership payments.
• Allow five business days for new membership activation.
• To cancel, complete the Membership Cancellation Form
• Separate entrance – right side of Community Center
• 24/7 access for members with valid access code
• Four emergency levers to notify dispatch of an emergency
• Security lighting and cameras
• No childcare available
• State of the art cardio fitness room
• Two flat screen TVs
• Recumbent bikes
• Elliptical bikes
• Spinning bike
• State of the art strength training equipment room with flat screen TV
• General group fitness classes included with membership
• Zumba involves dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music. The choreography incorporates hip hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue and mambo. Squats and lunges are also included.
• Classes vary; see calendar below.