Any Hidden Valley Lake POA member over 16 is eligible to join the HVL Fitness Center. Members with a valid access code may use the facility anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Complete Fitness Center Membership Application.
• Purchase membership at the POA Office during regular business hours.
• Guest memberships and 3-month summer student memberships available.
• Automatic Bank Withdrawal Plan available for membership payments.
• Allow five business days for new membership activation.
• To cancel, complete the Membership Cancellation Form
• Separate entrance – right side of Community Center
• 24/7 access for members with valid access code
• Four emergency levers to notify dispatch of an emergency
• Security lighting and cameras
• No childcare available
• State of the art cardio fitness room
• Two flat screen TVs
• Recumbent bikes
• Elliptical bikes
• Spinning bike
• State of the art strength training equipment room with flat screen TV
• General group fitness classes included with membership
• Zumba involves dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music. The choreography incorporates hip hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue and mambo. Squats and lunges are also included.
• Classes vary; see calendar below.