HVL POA Board Elections
The POA will be accepting nominations for the Board of Directors until February 28, 2018 at 5 PM. Stop by the POA office to pick up a nomination form.
County Voter Information
• Lawrenceburg Township #8 – HVL Community Center, 19303 Schmarr Drive
• Miller Township #1 – Tanner Valley Methodist Church, 19235 Route 1
• Miller Township #3 – HVL Community Center, 19303 Schmarr Drive
• Miller Township #6 – Independent Bible Church, 20993 Georgetown Road
• Miller Township #7 – Bright Fire Co. #2, 21466 Stateline Road
Indiana Voter Registration
• Indiana residents with a valid Indiana driver’s license or Indiana state-issued identification card may register.
• Submit a new voter registration application or update an existing voter registration record.
• Validate your voter registration status.
• Find your polling place location.
• Look into your provisional ballot status information.
• Find county contact information.
• Read, “Who’s on My Ballot?” for an upcoming election.
By Mail or in Person:
• Complete the Voter Registration Form.
• Return the completed form to your county’s voter registration office or the Indiana Election Division by the registration deadline.
• You can also apply in person at the voter registration or county clerk’s office, any BMV license branch or public assistance office.
• Once your voter registration application is received, your county voter registration office will process the application and determine your eligibility. If you are eligible, the county office will send you a voter registration acknowledgment card. Once you receive that card, you will be officially registered. If you are not eligible, or if the application was incomplete, you will receive a notice denying the application or requesting the missing information.