HIDDEN VALLEY LAKE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:00 PM – POA Lower Level
Ceremony to recognize Noah Schneider & Family and Blake Hall, HVL Deputy for life-saving efforts on August 3, 2019.
August 22, 2019 Motions:
- Approval of July 2019 Minutes — Board Secretary
- Request approval of Bond Returns –Architecture Committee
- Request approval of 20’ variance on rear setback for shed. Brad Berry, 20966 Alpine Drive, Lot # 957H/958 –Architecture Committee.
- Request approval of lot split for Lawrence Rohling, Lot #648, 20522 Edelweiss Drive– Architecture Committee.
- Request approval of June and July 2019 Financials–Finance Committee
- Request approval of the installation of a kayak launch on the floating dock finger closest to the sluice gate–Lakes & Parks
Call To Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
- Approval of July 2019 Minutes.
Community Manager’s Report:
Assistant Community Manager’s Report:
Golf Course Manager’s Report:
COMMITTEE AND CLUB REPORTS:
Architecture Committee Report:
- Approval of Bond Returns
- Approval of Lot Split
- Approval of Variance
Finance Committee Report:
- Request approval of June and July 2019 Financials
Future Planning Committee:
Judicial Panel Report:
Lakes & Parks Committee Report:
- Request approval of the installation of a kayak launch on the floating dock finger closest to the sluice gate. This launch is removable and can be easily placed on another dock if the location needs to change.
Safety and Elections Committee Report:
Civic Club Report: