Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:30 pm
Members Present: Tom Cross, Alan Kohlhaas, Frank Goodrich, Dan Tester
Members Absent: Phil Heitz, Bob Maudlin
POA Office Staff Present: None
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: William & Lisa Wigginton, Bill & Lynne Robinson, Glenn & Peggy Buck, Bill Huelsman, Lohree Meizner
Guest: Dan Bihn
- William & Lisa Wigginton, Lot # 1585H, 1156 Monteray Circle, adding steps to connect upper to lower deck using pressure treated wood. Approved
- Bill & Lynne Robinson, Lot # 807, 20908 Lakeview Drive, 8’ X 12’ Ridgepoint wood storage shed, tan in color with brown shingles to match the colors of the home. Approved
- Glenn & Peggy Buck, Lot # 538, 1311 Maple Knoll Court, 365 sq. ft.gravel parking pad on the side of house. Approved at 360 sq ft. Cut 6 in off the 9 ft width at back end.
- Bill Heulsman Lot# 713/714/715 1217b Chalet Court, siding blew off the house, insurance wants to only replace section of siding with a color that is close to matching. Insurance company told Huelsman that according to Indian law the siding does not have to match. Resident is concern it will not match and would like to discuss options. Mr Huelsman brought in the original siding and a close match color sample siding. Discussed the options. Noted that HVL rules requires the color to match.
- Lohree Meizner Lot #322, 19669 Overlook Circle, will be requesting approval for a new home in the December meeting. Once new home is approved, she will be selling her lot to Dan Bihn and he will be building the home. Can this approval carry over to the new owner or will he have to re-apply? The new owner would have to re-apply since the house was not completed prior to the sale.
The following projects were AA approved and will be reviewed:
- Donald & Dena Luttrell, Lot 3243/3244, 19062 Hampton Drive, 4’ high black chain link fence.
- James & Aimee Jackson, Lot # 170/171, 987 Hickory Road, replacing 28’ X 28’ section of concrete driveway and adding 5’ X 15’ section.
- Jason & Stephanie Armbruster, Lot # 1772, 1471 Heidi Haven Drive, 25’ X 12’ (300 sq ft) concrete parking pad.
- Midwest Property buyer LLC Lot# 1450 618 Aspen Hill Court, Paint gable end of home to match the existing 80% of home. grey/sandy match the aluminum slider doors blow these windows. All this work is to be done professionally, with quality materials in a timely manner.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting:
The following projects were Board approved:
Approve November 4, 2020 Architecture Meeting Minutes: Motion by Frank Goodrich Second by Alan Kohlhaas All in favor
Old Business: Discussed possible articles for the Echoes
New Business: Discussed raising the minimum value of a new house to $200,000 not including lot due to the resent increase in property prices and lumber prices.
Minutes Taken by: Alan Kohlhaas
Motion to Adjourn: Motion by Alan Kohlhaas Second by Frank Goodrich All in Favor. 7:10 PM
Submitted by: Alan Kohlhaas