Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 3:30PM
Called to Order by: Dave Hafner
Members Present: Mike Chenault, Phil Heitz, Jeff Mueller, Dan Tester
Members Absent: Alan Kolhaas, Deb Spaulding
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present: Bruce Keller
Residents in Attendance:
- Dan Bihn, Lot# 2789, 1791 Ridgewood Circle, New home, Bond and Fee collected, samples turned in. Dan Thomas contractor, watch drainage flow to not change. Currently neighbor has gravel pad into this property. Approved.
- Connie George, Lot # 869/870H/871, 21316 Alpine, Requesting 3’ variance to install inground pool. Resident will be attending meeting. No variance required if pool is located behind and to the left of the house on the contiguated lot. They will return will new request after survey and stakes for approval.
- Larry and Sandra Szczygiel, Lot #1133H, 20284 Meercham Way. Replacing retaining wall and moving closer to the property, 60’ x 4’ Allan block hickory wall. Approved.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a
- Stephine Luna, Lot # 3053H, 1607 Brookridge Circle Drive, 12’ X 25’ deck with steps and ramp.
- Nancy Moore, Lot # 2635H/2636, 20403 Rosemeade Lane, replacing existing deck with new dimensions 14’ X 60’.
- Daniel & Paulette Moore, Lot # 2296H, 20622 Heather Court, Replacing existing deck 10’ X 12” Rails and steps, increasing by 5’ in length.
The following projects were AA approved and will be reviewed:
- Paul & Whitney Woodburn, Lot # 2741, 20600 Alpine Drive, Brown wooden playset, 15’ X 6’
- Corey Cooper, Lot # 400H, 1061 Woodland Circle, adding 2 drain pipes from garage to run off by road 40’ each, digging up and replacing existing drainage pipe.
- Adam & Samantha Hopkins, Lot # 2764H, 20882 Bellemeade Drive, 14’ X 14’ X 10 playset.
- Eric & Shawnee Airgood, Lot # 464/465H/466, 1317 Buckeye, extending existing 15” culvert pipe 10’, extending gravel parking pad 17’ X 20’.
- Travis Fite, 550H/551, 1324 Skyview Circle, grading and smoothing out dirt, remove dirt from trench, add 40’ of 10” pipe and add 18” surface box drain.
- Mark & Jennifer Erickson, Lot # 1805, 19872 Cravenhurst Drive, partial privacy fend, 12’ in length, 6’ in height. This will be temporary until trees provide screen. White wood railing on front porch. 220” along front, 12” along east side.
Approval February 7, 2018 Architecture Meeting Minutes: Dave Hafner Motioned to approve; Dan Tester seconded. Jeff and Mike abstained. Other members approved.
Old Business: Retaining Walls changes will be presented to the Board in May, 20018 meeting.
New Business: 900’ Requirement rule needs to include additional language to accommodate tri-level and bi-level construction.
Time of meeting on first Wednesday of each month will be changed to 4:30 p.m. from 3:30 p.m. All present approved.
Minutes Taken by: Donna Yetzer
Motion to Adjourn: Jeff Mueller; Dave Haffner seconded. All approved.
Submitted by: Donna Yetzer