Hidden Valley Lake Architecture Committee
October 5, 2016
Called to Order by Chairmen Mike Parks at 6:59 pm
Members Present: Alan Kohlhaas, Jim Ulrich Matt Haarmeyer, Don Yetzer, Mike Parks, David Hafner,
Members Absent: Mike Chenault, Philip Heitz
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present:
Residents in Attendance: George Lukas lot1587 117 Monteray Circle
- Anthony Smith, Lot # 3351, 19647 Alpine Drive, Retaining wall 60’ X 5’ 6” Allan Block AB Classic. Approved. All in favor, except David Hafner abstained.
- Robert & Patricia Rizzo, Lot #since the 2916, 2101 Morningside Drive, Retaining wall 36” X 25’ concrete block. Not approved since it is above 8” in the side set back.
- Nikolaus Mueller, Lot # 1033, 21169 Alpine Drive, Putting cover over existing porch.34’x6’ to match existing deck cover. Approved. All in favor.
The following projects have Administrative Approval:
- John Homoelle, Lot # 2541, 1713 Cove Circle, Rip Rap Shoreline, 8’ in width, 6-9” limestone, rock 1’ deep
- William & Patricia Hartwell, Lot # 479, 20311 Longview Drive, repair/replace front patio, 250 square feet of concrete surface which will be the same as the original floor.
Parking pad discussion, Gravel Road Bond
- Matt Harmeyer approved as new chairman effective February 2017. All in favor.
- Minutes of September 21 approved by all attendees.
Motion to Adjourn: by Don Yetzer and 2nd by Hafner at 7:40. All in favor.
Submitted by Alan Kohlhaas.