Hidden Valley Lake Architecture Committee
October 19, 2016
Called to Order by Chairmen Mike Parks at 7:00 pm
Members Present: Alan Kohlhaas, Jim Ulrich Matt Haarmeyer, Don Yetzer, Mike Parks, David Hafner, Philip Heitz
Members Absent: Mike Chenault
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present:
Residents in Attendance: George Lukas lot1587 117 Monterary Circle Discussed problem with brush on his lot.
Guests: Randy Rademacher will be attending meeting to discuss building a home on lot 1708, 1338 Cliftmont Circle. Lot has not been purchased yet, gathering information to see if their plans will fit on lot. Discussed possible set backs and possible variances
- Greg Howard, Lot # 1201, 578 Eagleview Drive, New deck 20’ X 20’ APPROVED all in favor.
- Ryan Meyer, Lot # 1623, 19522 Knollwood Drive, Retaining wall 7’ X 95’ plus replacing the existing back patio with new concrete. APPROVED all in favor. Allen Block Hickory must have 4 ft fence.
- Thomas & Sharon Martin, Lot # 2091, 1537 Brabamhurst Drive, 12’ X 20’ shed with concrete pad under shed 14’ X 22’ Ten feet from property line, APPROVED all in favor
- Jeff Trivett, Lot # 1420, 20616 Longview Drive, Variance, Privacy fence 42’ X 6’ No show.
- Travis Fite, Lot # 550/551, 1324 Skyview Circle, Permanent Basketball hoop, 35’ from the street. Basketball Hoop Approved They are also installing a hot tub against existing deck with a concrete pad mixed by hand. This is listed down below as an Administrative Approval.
- Mark & Kimberlee Hollingsworth, Lot # 2930, 20961 Bellemeade Drive, Kentucky board fence with mesh liner, 4’ high behind house. No Show.
- Robert & Patricia Rizzo, Lot # 2916, 2101 Morningside Drive, Variance from last meeting. See email response of approval from neighbor (Jerry Hon). Concrete Allen Block retaining wall 36’’ X 25’. Variance Recommended
The following projects have Administrative Approval:
- Travis Fite, Lot # 550/551, 1324 Skyview Cricle, Hot tub against existing deck with a concrete pad mixed by hand
- Wayne Stubenrauch, Lot # 2295, 20632 Heather Court, Sloped garden shed up against his concrete patio and house, 6’6” wide X 6’6” high X 3’wide
- Brian & Stacey Feckter, Lot # 2712, 20407 Alpine Drive, Gravel parking pad extension 14’ X 17’, 4” in depth with limestone top, w/culvert 14’
Parking pad discussion, Gravel Road Bond
- Lake docks compliance and retaining walls above 4 ft without without fences
- Minutes of October 5 approved by all attendees.
Motion to Adjourn: by Dave Hafner and 2nd by Don Yetzer at 8:30. All in favor
Submitted by Alan Kohlhaas.