Hidden Valley Lake Architecture Committee
May 3, 2017
Called to Order by Architecture Committee at 1:30 p.m.
Members Present: Dave Hafner, Phil Heitz, Mike Chenault
Members Absent: Matt Haarmeyer, Alan Kohlhaus
Board Liaison Present: None
Community Manager Present: Bruce Keller
Residents in Attendance: None
Guests: Dan Tester
- Dale Kemper, Lot # 2063, 1398 Brabamhurst, requests a variance for a fence on side of his house to enclose a pond. Mr. Kemper will check from property line to pond to make sure there is 10’ between so as to not need a variance. Once he has checked the property line he will bring in permit for approval and then Architecture will sign.
- Dan Engel, Lot # 555/554H, 1384 Skyview Circle, requests a variance to install boat lift, 118” x 116”. Architecture approved to proceed with the Board for a 7” Variance.
- Larry Hereth, Lot # 1707, 1328 Cliftmont, boat lift 120” W x 135” L x 56”H; Variance was approved by the board at the April 27th annual board meeting. Forms now need to be signed by the Architecture Committee. Approved and signed by Architecture.
The following projects have Administrative Approval and were reviewed by Architecture Committee:
- Mark & Kathy Haas, Lot # 325H/326, 698 Greentree, Ky. Board fence, Natural wood, Height: 4’
- Charles & Betty Hess, Lot # 821, 20950 Ferngrove, Fence, brown, Height: 4’
Request approval of April 19, 2017 Architecture Meeting Minutes
- Motion made by Dan Tester and seconded by Dave Hafner to approve the April 19, 2017 minutes.
Old Business: None
Changed meeting time to 3:30 p.m. on an as needed basis.
Minutes Taken by: Mike Chenault
Motion to Adjourn: by Dave Hafner and seconded by Phil Heitz. All in favor.
Submitted by: Mike Chenault