Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Committee 5:30 PM
Guest 6:00 PM
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:20 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Alan Kohlhaas, Frank Goodrich, Phil Heitz
Members Absent: None
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Carl DeBlasio, Ryan Roberts (with Contractor Jim Clary), Alison & Kerry Zickuhr, Scott & Cheryl Stupprich, Gerald Herrmann (with Realtor Paige Wurtz)
- Linda DeBlasio, Lot 101H/456, 20231 Longview Dr. Installing a 10’ X 30’ ShoreMaster Traditional boat canopy, slate gray in color. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Emily & Ryan Roberts, Lot 129H, 19983 Longview Drive. Installing a 39.6’ X 12’ wooden deck. Unanimously Approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Alison & Kerry Zickuhr, Lot 1148, 20423 Meercham Way. Installing a 10’ X 8’ wooden dock on an empty lot. Unanimously Approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Scott & Cheryl Stupprich, Lot 966H/967, 1243 Highridge Court. Installing a 4’ in height split rail fence using cedar wood. Unanimously Approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Gerald Herrmann, Notes from July 6th Meeting: Frederick & Lorie Krieger, Lots #1847 and 1850, split lots. The split lots were discussed in our last meeting and the decision was made that this should be approved and recorded by the POA. These lots were split years ago, do not have the exact date. Paige Wurtz (realtor) represented the Krieger’s. Also in attendance was Jerry Herrmann. To facilitate the de-contiguation of the existing contiguated lots so the sale of property may occur, new surveys are needed to assure no violations of rules regarding setbacks would result. The list of lots involved includes Lots # 1845, 1846, 1847, 1848, 1849, 1850, 1851 & 1852. Additionally, the plots currently existing, created by dividing two of the lots, apparently back in 1995, are not officially recorded in the POA Offices. These issues must be resolved so future projects can proceed without creating any additional issues. The Architecture Committee will fully cooperate to assure these matters can be quickly resolved. The POA Office received new plot plans from Gerald Herrmann and needs to discuss the issue of steps going beyond the property line on lots that are being sold. Page Wurtz reported the County has officially recorded the de-contiguation of the lots in question. An easement for the corner of the one lot where steps cross over the property line must be officially recorded and a copy of the final documents must be provided to the POA Office.
The following projects were AA approved and were reviewed:
- Matt Schiller, Lot 2789H, 1791 Ridgewood Circle, 16” X 15’ allan block retaining wall and 15’ X 20’ paver patio.
- Jeffrey Michie, Lot # 1887H, 1562 Aqua vista Drive, replacing existing 6’ X 30’ retaining wall using Ault wall blocks.
- Dorothy Fedroff, Lot 433/434, 20478 Lakeview Drive, replacing windows, no change in color.
- Bonnie & Bob Mack, Lot 2098H/2099, 1457 Brabamhurst Drive, 40’ X 18’ paver patio.
- Jan Messer, Lot 2833H, 21001 Sunnyridge Drive, replacing existing split rail fence with Kentucky 3 board wood fence, 4’ in height.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting: None.
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property:
The following projects were Board approved: None.
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for July 6, 2022.
Motion to approve by: Frank Goodrich Seconded by: Alan Kohlhaas
Old Business: Ken Horn presented changes to the ongoing issue regarding seeking a resolution to an oversized parking pad that was improperly installed without a Permit. This issue was first addressed during the Oct. 20, 2021 Architecture Committee Meeting. It has been 9 months since the issue was first listed as Item #3 in the Minutes of 10/20/21 and involving Gary Dole’s Lot # 3094, 1463 Greenlawn Way. Ken Horn will continue to pursue a resolution to the issue.
New Business: The Committee was asked to assist Pat Hawkins with a project to assemble a “Time Capsule” by suggesting items that should be included as representing the Community as part of the 50th Anniversary events. Tom Cross and Gina Keller made notes of the suggestions presented.
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Alan Kohlhaas 6:37 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz