Hidden Valley Lake Architecture Committee
August 3, 2016
Called to Order by Chairman Mike Parks at 7 p.m.
Members Present: Alan Kohlhaas, Jim Ulrich, Matt Haarmeyer, Don Yetzer, Mike Parks, Mike Chenault
Members Absent: None
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present: Bruce Keller
- Jeff Mueller, Lots 1985,1986,1987 observed meeting proceedings
- Victor Minella, Lot # 2792, 1731 Ridgewood Circle; Parking pad gravel) 36’ x 12′. Approved
- Mial & Susan Shauberger, Lot # 477, 1288 Buckeye Ct; Privacy Fence 6’ high x long Variance; Tabled to complete variance procedures
- Sarah Young, Lot # 1427, 621 Hawthorne Ht; Deck 6’ x 10’, adding stairs down from deck Approved
- Robert Jacobsen, Lot #2623, 2624, 20320 Alpine Drive; Railroad tie wall to retain soil from falling on to the driveway; making driveway 2’ wide in the back and adding shed Approved
- Niki Campbell, Lot #301, 19921 Overlook Circle, Set back issue. Did not attend meeting
The following projects have Administrative Approval:
- William & Rebecca Thompson, Lot #241/242/243, 711 Hickory Rd; extending existing pad (gravel) 10’ on either side
- Cynthia Morton, Lot #618H, 1213 Sunset Drive; Replacing existing concrete drive, culvert required
- Roger Solomon, Lot #1266, 265 Ivy Hill; Concrete Driveway
- Bill Minnery, Lot #2323, 20571 Heather Ct; Screen & add windows, insulation, HVAC to previously added covered deck. Match existing siding as close as possible.
- July 6 minutes approved: Motion by Mike Chenault, second by Mike Parks. Approved. All attendees in favor.
- July 20, 2016 minutes approved as changed: Macks Enterprises, Lot 301, pending verification of pins for stakes; Agenda to be sent to members on Monday prior to meeting under new business.
- Conditions of docks that need repair, working on it.
Motion by Mike Chenault, second by Mike Parks. All attendees in favor.
- Add gravel trucks to performance bond – requirement for new installations, $500 performance bond.
- All variance requests need to come to Architecture committee for review initially for consideration.
Motion by Jim Ulrich, second by Mike Chenault. All in favor.
Motion to Adjourn: by Mike Chenault, second by Jim Ulrich at 8:30. All in favor.