Hidden Valley Lake Architecture Committee
August 17, 2016
Called to Order by Chairman Mike Parks at 7:01p.m.
Members Present: Alan Kohlhaas, Jim Ulrich, Matt Haarmeyer, Don Yetzer, Mike Parks, Mike Chenault
Members Absent: None
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer absent
Community Manager Present: Bruce Keller absent
Guests: Phil Heitz, Lot #2730; Possible committee membership
- Don Klapper, Lot #2539, 1733 Cove Circle, remove old wall and install new. Allan block wall in the same area, new steps as well, AB classic block. Height 4’/Length 30’, Height 3’/Length 96’, Height 18-24”/Length 93; Total-219’ – if higher than 48” needs fence Approved
- Jared Lischkge, Lot #163, 19954 Longview Drive, wooden playhouse with shingles; 12×12, will be painted to match house exactly. Will send picture of current structure before it is moved to site. Approved
The following projects have Administrative Approval:
- Jeff & Mindy Sindiong, Lot #1204/1205, 548 Eagleview; Wood rail fence w/mesh liner (treated wood); The fence is attached to the back of the house and follows the property line. The height of the fence is 4″.
- Richard Downard, Lot #1544, 19894 Lakeview Dr.; Color change from natural on deck to: railing (crème) deck (brown)
- Dock Maintenance issues identify and arrange for repairs.
- Decline added duties of streets and drainage. All in favor.
- Approved August 3, 2016, minutes with correction of re-siding approval of steps for NiKi Campbell, Lot #301, 19921 Overlook Circle. All in favor.
ATV vs. golf carts – registration renewal yearly to be sure there is insurance.
Motion to Adjourn: by Don Yetzer, second by Alan Kohlhaas at 8:05. All in favor.