Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Committee 5:30 PM
Guest 6:00 PM
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:20 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Jack Schnieder, Frank Goodrich, Phil Heitz
Members Absent: Alan Kohlhaas
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Mike McCreanor, Ryan Gullion, Kerry & Alison Zickuhr, Dave Hafner, contractor for Rob & Peggy Schutzman
- Mike & Patti McCreanor, Lot 284/285H, 339 Hickory Road. Replacing existing shed with a larger shed, 14’ X 24’, black metal roof, and tan siding with black trim. Also adding a concrete/stone retaining wall to raise the slope of the land to enable placing the shed on a flat surface. Retaining wall will be 3’ to 4’ high X 70’ long. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to the issuing of the Permit.
- Ryan & Jennifer Gullion, Lot 3118H, 1728 Fieldcrest Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 4’ in height 3 rail ultra-aluminum fence with (3) 5’ gates, satin bronze in color, located in the back yard close to the property lines. The pins have been located. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to the issuing of the Permit.
- Kerry & Alison Zickuhr, Lot 1138H, 20323 Meercham Way. Requesting a Permit to install a 5’ in height black metal fence located in the back yard inside of the buildable area. The pins have been located. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to the issuing of the Permit.
- Rob & Peggy Schutzman, Lot 554/555H, 1384 Skyview Circle. Contractor Dave Hafner, representing the Schutzman’s, presented a request for a Permit to install 2 allan block AB, classic granite colored retaining walls. 1) 3’ X 55’, 2) 44” X 40’, to create a level area for a patio. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to the issuing of the Permit.
The following projects were AA approved and were reviewed:
- Addie Timerding, Lot 2319H, 20531 Heather Court. Replacing the existing wooden shed with metal shed, copper in color.
- Bill & Pat Ritzmann, Lot 1532H, 19813 Lakeview Drive. Replacing existing deck using gray trex. No change in dimensions.
- Rowan Crerand, Lot 948H, 21007 Crestview Court. Painting the front door green with black trim.
- Jason Seiwert, Lot 890H, 1092 St. Moritz Court. Replacing paver patio with concrete, no change in dimensions.
- Richard Sinex, Lot 2196H, 1702 Sandamont Drive, replace existing deck with wood, no change in dimensions.
- Jim Lightner, Lot 2147H, 1611 Sandamont Drive. Tear out and replace concrete 12’ X 3’ driveway, adding 2’ in width to be used as a parking pad.
- Rob Bennett, Lot 1069H, 20452 Matterhorn Drive. Replace existing 16’ X 27’ pressure treated dock with a 10’ X 30’ AZGK composite dock.
- Jack Schnieder, Lot 2574H, 1921 Timberline Trail. Replacing shingle roof (black) and 6” gutters (white). No change in color.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property:
The following projects were Board approved: None.
ApproveArchitecture Committee Meeting Minutes for August 16, 2023.
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jack Schnieder
Old Business: None
New Business: None
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Frank Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin 6:30 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz