Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Approved Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Bob Maudlin 5:25 PM
Members Present: Bob Maudlin, Frank Goodrich, Phil Heitz,Tom Cross
Members Absent: Alan Kohlhaas
POA Office Staff Present: No
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: David Wenger, Bryan Coleman, James Kubitz
- Scott & Julie Mason, Lot 2223H/2224, 1433 Tyrolean Way. Requested a Permit to construct a 2’H X 14’L allen block wall parallel to the driveway. The Masons were not present for the meeting but all essential information was provided and the Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- David Wenger Jr., Lot # 2434H/2433, 1528 Cliftmont Circle. Seeking a Permit to build a 9’ 5” X 16’ shed located behind the home located in the buildable area, light gray in color with black roof. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit
- Bryan & Shannon Coleman, Lot 1183H, 517 Cresthaven Drive. Replacing the existing deck, located behind the home, with composite and adding to the deck. The final size of the deck will be 28ft. X 12ft. in length. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit
- James Kubitz, Lot 2479/2480H, 20051 Firewood Way. Installing a gravel parking pad measuring 27’ X 13’ (351 sq. ft.) installed parallel to the street, and edged on the 27’ side opposite the street with a 14” high retaining barrier built with 6” x 6” landscape timbers, pressure treated. The 13’ long edge next to the driveway will be retained by 6” x 6” landscape timbers 8” high. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
The following projects were AA approved and reviewed:
- Phil & Lois Hollingsworth, Lot 661H/662A, 20531 Edelweiss Lane. Adding an 8’ extension on the north side of driveway apron and replacing existing drive.
- Pat & Tim Gallagher, Lot 376H, 937 Rustic Court. Installing a 1’ X 19’ seating bench made from allen block around a portable fire pit and installing a gravel patio with limestone steps.
- Lisa & Kyle Forbes, Lot 1886H. Replacing the existing concrete driveway with no change in dimensions.
- Scott Wagner & Kim Ezis, Lot 1146, 20403 Meercham Way. Reducing the size of the dock and recovering it with Trex. Replacing the gravel sidewalk with concrete.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting: None
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property:
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for September 7, 2022.
Motion by: Frank Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: The report of the Lakes Committee decision on the topic of Approval of Canopies over boat docks was, at this time, incomplete and therefore is shelved until the details are available.
New Business: None
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Frank Goodrich 6:25 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz