Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Committee 5:30 PM
Guest 6:00 pm
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:26 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Jerry Goodrich, Phil Heitz, Jack Schnieder
Members Absent: Alan Kohlhaas
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Robert Dick, Chris Kitts, Stephen Clark
- Robert Dick, Lot 3127H, 1647 Fieldcrest Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 4’ high black chain link fence along the property line enclosing the back yard. The pins were located. The Plot Plan showed the fence attaching to the sides of the house forward of the back corners. Mr. Dick acknowledged the fence must attach no further forward than the back corners of the house and initialed that change on Plot Plan. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- Chris Kitts Lots# 895,896H & 897, 1032 St. Moritz Ct. Seeking a Permit to install an in-ground swimming pool, 13’X30’ with 4ft Black metal fencing around the pool. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- Stephen & Krystal Clark Lots #2159, 2160 & 2161, 1481 Sandamont Drive. Needing a Permit to install a 10’ X 12’ wood shed, red in color with a blue steel roof. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- Rick Naltner, Lot #2122, 20797 Alpine Drive. (Not present for the Meeting due to work.) Seeking a Variance for property landscaping of a large gravel area attached to the left side of the driveway, stating that area is not a parking pad. A Permitted 357.5 Sq, Ft. concrete Parking Pad exists attached to the right side of the driveway. No Permit was issued for the installation of the gravel covered area. That unpermitted improvement is considered, by the Committee Members, to be a Parking Pad. This item needs to be rescheduled for a future Meeting so the Committee can discuss the details with Mr. Naltner.
- John Dakoske, Lot #1707, 1328 Cliftmont Circle. (Not present for the Meeting.) John needs to discuss the process of installing a boatlift and canopy before he gets quotes from contractors. Mr. Dakoske spoke to Tom Cross who asked him to attend the Meeting. This item will be rescheduled for discussion during a future Meeting when Mr. Dakoske can attend.
The following projects were AA approved and were reviewed:
- Emily & David Dastillung, Lot 51H, 878 Beechwood Circle. Replacing the existing shingle roof. No change in color.
- Sandra & Michael Barry, Lot 1562H, 19378 Newcom Knoll. Seeking approval of a 35’ X 10’ gravel parking pad that was installed by the previous homeowner. Now on record.
- Bill & Barbara Hummel, Lot 1715H, 1408 Cliftmont Circle. Required a Permit to replace the existing deck with no change in footprint, using composite materials and cable rails.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property: None
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for September 6, 2023.
Motion to approve by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: None
New Business: None
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion By: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jerry Goodrich 6:21 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz