Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:25 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Alan Kohlhaas, Phil Heitz,
Members Absent: Jack Schnieder
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: No
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Amanda Sowers, Debora Taylor (daughter) for Andrew Hooper, Camilla Ashcraft, Gina Andriola, James Seiwert
- Camilla Ashcraft, Lot 2628H, 20368 Alpine Drive. Requested a Permit to install a 10’ X 12’ shed in back yard. Colors: Chestnut siding with neutral (off white) trim and a black roof. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the permit.
- Richard & Amanda Sowers, Lots 1276/1277H, 421 Ivy Hill Drive. Requested a permit to install a 60’ long X 12’ wide driveway with a 14” culvert, and a 12’ X 24’ storage shed on Lot #1276. Paint color (Massy Aura) and roof shingles will match home. Sunburst windows also compliment the windows on the home. The driveway to the shed may also be used for boat storage. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the permit.
- Michael & Gina Andriola, Lots 1177H/1178, 457 Cresthaven Drive. Seeking a permit to add to their existing deck, and add two sections of steps and new railings. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the permit.
- James & Tonya Seiwert, Lot 1665H, 19804 Alpine Drive. Requested a permit to move the existing 4’ high fence to the property line on the side setbacks, no changes to the rear setback. The survey pins were located and checked. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the permit.
- Andrew Hooper, Lots1609H/16190/1611, 19714 Alpine Drive. Requesting a permit to install a 6’ high white vinyl privacy fence in the buildable area on their corner lot. The pins were found and the area marked. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the permit.
The following projects were AA approved and reviewed:
- Kelly & Brian Reifel, Lot 3153H, 1907 Fieldcrest Drive. Replacing windows with the same white color.
- James & Kathy Barnum, Lot 2270H, 20582 Matterhorn Drive. Replacing old wood on their existing deck with trex-like material, no change in dimensions. Also installing new metal railing.
- Kevin & Lisa Collins, Lot 2002H, 19887 Alpine Drive. Replacing their existing deck with no change in dimensions. Also adding a 3’ X 28’ gravel parking pad at the edge of the concrete driveway.
- Scott & Michelle King, Lot 2341H/2745, 20711 Matterhorn Drive. Removing the wooden deck and replacing it with a 20’ X 20’ concrete patio. The basement is flooding, so they will be excavating for footers, drainage, and installing waterproof membrane.
- Vickie Alering, Lot 800H/801, 20818 Lakeview Drive. Removing their 18’ X 20’ wood deck and replacing it with a 18’ X 20’ concrete patio.
- Wayne Meyer, Lot 2214H, 1282 Sandamont Drive. Replacing their black shingle roof with a black metal roof.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting: None
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property: None
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for May 3, 2023.
Motion to approve by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: Ken Horn will be discussing, with the POA Board, the topic of the possible conflicts created by changes of the Rules related to the proposed amendments to the Bylaws associated with allowing the use of floating platforms. The issues should be settled prior to the second reading of the proposed changes.
New Business: None
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jerry Goodrich 6:27 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz