Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
UnapprovedArchitecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:25 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Jack Schnieder, Phil Heitz, Jerry Goodrich, Alan Kohlhaas
Members Absent: None
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Devin Steele, Jim & Shirley Bolinger, Andrew Thoman, Phillip Tallman, Ryan & Rebecca Berger, Scott Wagner
- Steele Properties & Services, INC (Devin Steele), Lot 2308, 1711 Yodelodel Lane. Seeking a Permit to construct a new 1840 Sq. Ft. ranch style home with a full basement. Dark Grey exterior with black trim, front door and shingles. All setbacks are okay and both the plot plan and the drawings were found to be acceptable. The Architecture Committee Members unanimously granted approval.
- James Bolinger, Lot 2027/2028H/2029, 19923 Alpine Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 12’ X 28’ Pre-built all steel Timberline shed with a wood floor, tan siding, burnished slate metal roof, white trim, with a garage style door. The Bollinger’s had all three lots contiguated prior to requesting this Permit. A new plot plan is to be provided within 90 days. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit for this project.
- Andrew & Elizabeth Thoman, Lot 302H, 19893 Overlook Circle. Requesting a Permit to install a 12’ in length X 8’ wide, lean-to style shed painted to complement the colors of the home, with wood panel walls and a shingle roof. 4” X 6” wooden timbers rated for ground contact will be used to retain the fill needed to level the ground under the shed area and the current deck. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit for this project.
- Phillip Tallman & Wendy Schultz, Lot 362H/361, 20318 Lakeview Drive. Installing an 11’ X 30’ gravel parking pad on the north side of the home parallel to the driveway, and an 8’ X 12’ “Coronado Ranch” shed, grey in color with white trim, to be installed in the side yard on the South side of the home, assuring the shed is installed no closer than 10’ from the property line. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit for this project.
- Ryan & Rebecca Berger, Lot 1759H, 19869 Alpine Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 16’ X 20’ wood deck with wooden railings and steps, located behind the home and within the buildable area of the lot. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit for this project.
- Scott Wagner & Kim Ezis, Lot 1146H, 20403 Meercham Way. Requesting a Permit to install a 15’ X 17’ wood framed shed with beige siding, a brown roof, a side door and a 5’X 7’ garage style door located in the buildable area behind the home. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit for this project.
- Charles Knapp, Lot 1528, 19853 Lakeview Drive. After receiving a requested variance from the POA Board, the Architecture Committee unanimously approved the plot plans and drawings for the construction of a new home with a first floor area of 1616 sq. ft. to be built by Clary Construction. Colors: “Grey Flannel” siding, grey trim, “Heatherstone” shingle roof, and a black front door.
The following projects were AA approved and reviewed:
- Derek Settle, Lot 2494/2495, 20184 Alpine Drive. Permit issued to paint the brick white and replace siding with white siding. All other exterior finishes will be black.
- Derek Olson, Lot 1246H/1247, 422 Ivy Hill Drive. Permit issued to replace the shingle roof. Colors are on file.
- Roger McClure, Lot 2140/2141H, 1681 Sandamont Drive. Permit issued to replace an existing gravel driveway and parking pad with concrete.
- Joe & Janet Joyce, Lot 2808H/2809, 1661 Ridgewood Circle. Permit to replace the green shingle roof, changing to a black metal roof, change the gutters from brown to black, and the garage door from green to red. Colors are on file at the office.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property: None
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for February 15, 2023:
Motion to approve by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: After a first reading of the changes to the Bylaws during the Feb. 23, 2023 Meeting of the POA Board, a request was made to add a statement in the Bylaws directing surveyors to install the required permanently installed metal survey stakes at ground level. The additional statement should be added prior to the second reading.
New Business: None
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Alan Kohlhaas
At: 6:58 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz