Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Approved Architecture Committee Meeting Minutes
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:24 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Jack Schnieder, Alan Kohlhaas, Jerry Goodrich, Phil Heitz
Members Absent: None
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Ken Horn
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Jim Clary (contractor for Charles Knapp), Chris & April Mueller, Matt Euson
- Charles Knapp, Lot # 1528, 19853 Lakeview Drive. Requesting a10’ Variance for a new home on the front elevation of property. The variance application was accepted, letters were sent out and the sign was posted. All residences adjoining the property have responded agreeing to the variance. The house plans and plot plan were made available for the Committee to go over and everything was found to be in order. Tom Cross will recommend the variance to the Board of Directors at their next meeting.
- Chris Mueller, Lot # 2493H/2492, 20160 Alpine Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 25’ X 18’ X 10’ in height (450 sq. ft.) steel garage with an 8’ rollup door to be used as a shed. It will be installed on a concrete slab. Colors: Tan sides and a gray roof with a white door. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- Matt Euson, Lot # 459H, 20263 Longview Drive. Seeking a Permit to install 3 retaining walls around the parking pad at the street level using Unilock Brussels Block. (1) 12” to 48” X 20’ (2) 48” to 12” X 55’ (3) 12” to 36” X 32’. Also Installing 2 stone entry pillars on each side of the driveway 3’ X 3’ X 4’. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- CJN Holdings, INC (Matt Euson), Lot # 460H, 20271 Longview Drive. Requesting a Permit to replace the existing gravel driveway with concrete, add a new concrete parking pad 30’ X 12’, and a new concrete walkway 96’ X 4’ leading from the garage to the house. Adding new landscaping between the parking pad and the edge of the property with the addition of a stone mailbox pillar 3’ X 3’ X 4’. The Architecture Committee approved the issuing of the Permit.
The following projects were AA approved and reviewed:
- Ken & Betty Kincart, Lot 2769H, 20932 Bellemeade Drive. Issued a permit for replacing windows and installing a new shingle roof. No change in color.
- Dave & Nina Mattlin, Lot # 469H, 1357 Buckeye Court. Issued a Permit to replace an existing dock with new 32’ X 8’ structure, including AZEK composite decking.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property: None
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for February 1, 2023.
Motion to approve by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: None
Section 4. Architecture, and Section 5. Private Property Appearance and Maintenance Bylaw changes were reviewed and a few additional changes or modifications were requested. The results are to be presented to the Board of Directors.
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Alan Kohlhaas 7:07 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz