June 1, 2016
Called to Order at 7:00 pm
Members Present: Mike Chenault, Jim Ulrich, Matt Haarmeyer, Don Yetzer, Mike Parks
Members Absent: Alan Kohlhaas
Board Liaison Present: Donna Yetzer
Community Manager Present:
Residents in Attendance:
Guests: Scott King, Lot # 2341, 20711 Matterhorn, questions on garage
- Mark Windholtz, Lot 2795, 1711 Ridgewood Circle – 12’ X 12’ shed Approved
- Jason & Brittany Hoffman, lot 2061/2062, 1388 Brabamhurst Dr. – 10’ X 12’ wooden play set Approved
- Don & Donna Yetzer, Lot 939, 20978 Crestview Ct. – 4’ height, 45’ long Allan Block Gray retaining wall Approved
- Bill & Kathy Thomison, Lot # 2513/2514, 1794 E. Cove Cir. – Concrete Pad & 30’ X 29’ 8” 2 car garage w/ bonus room above garage REVISED plans Approved as revised
The following projects have Administrative Approval:
If you are not present when your name is called, you will be moved to the end of the agenda or postponed to another meeting.
- Diana Popov, Lot # 341, 807 Greentree Rd. – 40’ X 50’ aluminum 4’ split rail fence brown
- Richard Misplay, Lot # 290, 338 Hickory Rd. – Replacing white picket fence with 4’ black aluminum black picket fence
- William Lindsley, Lot # 210/211/212, 19938 Elm Dr. – Replacing wood fence with 6’ black aluminum picket fence
Discussed Lake docks and pumps
Discussed structures placed on lots (amount) and changing rules easier to understand ongoing….
Minutes Taken by:
Minutes not approved, need revision abstained by Mike Chenault
Motion to Adjourn:
Submitted by Don Yetzer 2nd by Jim Ulrick. All in favor. Meeting adjourned at 8 p. m.
Submitted by Mike Chenault