Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:15 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Alan Kohlhaas, Bob Maudlin, Frank Goodrich, Phil Heitz
Members Absent: None
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: Dave Hafner
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Lisa Jasper, Jim Cleary representing Jeff & Julie Steinmetz, Tyler & Phoebe Fike, Eric Oatman with contractor Casey Knigga, Shelby Ellis with contractor Casey Knigga, Cody Janszen, Jim Collins, Michael McAfee, Ron Bresser, Phillip Stewart, Ed Graham,Dave Hafner representing Michael Sundbye and Elaine & Justin Guidroz
- Lisa & Brandon Jasper, Lot # 2773H/2774A, 20972 Bellemeade Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 12’ X 4’ parking pad extension using concrete, and a 5’ X 6’ concrete patio extension on the front of the house. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit to complete the projects in the manner presented.
- Jeff & Julie Steinmetz, Lots 2508B/2509H, 1741 Cove Circle West. Seeking a permit to allow the installation of a buried 500-gallon fuel tank. The Steinmetz’s were represented by contractor Jim Cleary. The propane tank installation received unanimous approval from the Architecture Committee.
- Tyler & Phoebe Fike, Lot # 637/638, 1394 Sunset Drive. Requesting 10’ variance on front elevation to build a new home. After considering the layout and topography of the two contiguated lots, the Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to proceed with the application for a variance.
- Meghan & Eric Oatman, 557H, 1383 Skyview Circle. Eric Oatman along with contractor Casey Knigga presented an application for a Permit to install a 4’ X 20’ dock, a 3.5’ X 38’ retaining wall, and a 3’ X 50’ retaining wall, both using Allan Block. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of a Permit.
- Shelby Ellis, Lot # 1708H, 1338 Cliftmont Circle. Shelby Ellis, along with contractor Casey Knigga, applied for a Permit to install a 20’ X 16’ concrete parking pad and 7 retaining walls; (1) 3.5’ X 28’ (2) 3.5’ X 25’ (3) 3’ X 12’ x3 (4) 3.5’ X 75’ (5) 3.5’ X 65’ (6) 2’ X 15’ x2 (7) 3.5’ X 15’. The ends of all walls will taper down to 0 ft. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the requested Permit.
- Cody (John) Janszen, Lot # 2646H, 20354 Rosemeade Drive. Installing a lawn watering water system on the lake. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed to the issuing of the requested Permit.
- Jim Collins, Lot # 1519/1520H, 19912 Longview Drive. Seeking a Permit for the installation of their existing 6’ X 7’ cedar sauna, plus the installation of a 12’ X 12’ paver patio with a 3’ x 3’ firepit in the middle of the patio, and install an arched wooden bridge across the creek. After discussing the details, the Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the requested Permit.
- Michael & Katherine McAfee, Lot # 2349H, 19397 Par Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 12’ X 38’ concrete patio under the back deck, add a 12’ X 24” retaining wall using interlocking concrete, and install a French drain in the back yard near the deck. In addition the Application requests permission for window replacement, from wood grain to white vinyl, and replacing roof, changing the color from dark brown to dark gray, and replacing siding on the back of the house, changing from wood to vinyl, using same color. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the application for a Permit of the project as presented.
- Ron & Donna Bresser, Lot 1100H/1101A, 20341 Matterhorn Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 9.6’ X 10’ boatlift parallel to the existing dock. The Architecture Committee insisted on documentation indicating the completed installation would not exceed the 12’ limit on distance from the shoreline at summer pool. Once that was provided, the Architecture Committee unanimously agreed with the issuing of the Permit.
- Phillip & Melissa Stewart, Lot 2626/2627H, 20360 Alpine Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 24’ X 36’ garage on lot 2626. A New plot plan was provided. The lots are contiguated. The Committee noted there is an existing shed on the lot and pointed out the Rule that forbids having more than one storage structure on a lot. Mr. Stewart replied it is his intention to remove that existing shed. Also color of the home and the new garage must be complementary. The garage will be slate blue and the house will be painted with a closely matching color. After noting on the Plot Plan the existing shed would be removed, the Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
- Brian & Diane Rummel, Lot # 1450H, 618 Aspen Hill Court, black chain link fence, 4’ in height. This item was cancelled and is to be rescheduled.
- Ed & Shaun Graham, Lot 1977H/1978, 19873 Ventura Drive. Seeking a Permit to install a 12’ X 20’ Gazebo with a metal roof and frame, gray in color. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the requested Permit.
- Michael Sundbye, Lot 658H/659, 20511 Edelweiss, represented by Dave Hafner. Submitted an application to obtain a Permit to install a 46”-48” 60’ retaining wall directly behind the house, using lateral rustic buff limestone. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the requested Permit.
- Elaine & Justin Guidroz, Lot 470B/471H/472/473, 1348 Buckeye Court. Represented by Dave Hafner. Submitted an application to obtain a Permit to install a 42” X 70’ natural limestone retaining wall and paver patio to create a level space at the lakefront. The Architecture Committee unanimously approved the issuing of the requested Permit.
The following projects were AA approved and will be reviewed:
- Travis Fite, Lot 550H/551, 1324 Skyview Circle. Install a 10’ X 36’ gravel parking pad, a French drain, and grading dirt to level the yard.
- William Schaefer, Lot 2839H, 1952 Ridgewood Circle. Installation of a sump pump in the basement and tying the pump line into the downspouts.
- Rendell & Donna Pennington, Lot 2403H, 1433 Golfview Court. Repainting the back of home using the same Tan color.
- Jennifer Helmes/Stephen Kueffner, Lot 426H/427, 1122 Woodland Circle. Installing an 18’ X 15’ concrete patio and a 12’ X 3’ concrete walkway.
- Randy & Mary Juenke, Lot # 1446H, 607 Aspen Hill Court. Replacing the existing gravel drive with concrete, no change in dimensions, also replacing existing sidewalk with concrete to make it 8” wider towards the driveway.
- Kristen & Dyllon Dekok, Lot # 222, 20048 Lakeview Drive. Replacing windows, same model, and color.
- Jason & Victoria Crimmel, Lots 607/608, 1103 Sunset Drive. Adding solar panels to roof.
- Kristina & Jeff Midlam, Lot # 1230H, 567 Eagleview Drive. Installing a 9’ X 40’ gravel parking pad.
- Lacey & Adam Wehrle, Lot 1399H, 611 Windemere Hill. Installing a 34’ X 10’ gravel parking pad.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting: None
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property:
- Kerry & Alison Zickuhr, Lot # 1914H, 19902 Cravenhurst Drive. Recorded from 2/16/2022 Minutes. Seeking a Permit to install a natural wood fence with horizontal 6” slats spaced with nominal 6” spaces between each slat. Homeowner would prefer the fence be 5’ high. The Zickuhr’s were informed of the restrictions on fences over 4’ high and agreed to limit the height of sections of the fence that will be located closer than 10’ from the property line to a maximum of 4’ high. The portions of the fence that are located inside of the “Buildable Area” may be 5’ high. The Property Line Marking Pins have not been located. The Architecture Committee unanimously agreed with the proposed plan but will have to shelve this Agenda Item until the survey pins have been officially located and the Property Lines can be accurately determined. Once accomplished, the Committee Members may sign off and approval may be granted. Pins were located, staked, and checked. Committee Members unanimously approved the issuing of the Permit.
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for March 16, 2021.
Motion to approve: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jerry Goodrich
Old Business: None
New Business: No topics related to the duties of the Architecture Committee were discussed.
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jerry Goodrich 7:31 PM
Submitted by: Phil Heitz