Architecture Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Called to Order by: Tom Cross 5:30 PM
Members Present: Tom Cross, Bob Maudlin, Jerry Goodrich, Phil Heitz
Members Absent: Alan Kohlhaas
POA Office Staff Present: Gina Keller
Property Maintenance Compliance Officer Present: Dan Tester
Board Liaison Present: No
Community Manager Present: No
Residents in Attendance: Diane Rummel, Larry Whalen, Lee King, Mary Beth Smith, Jim Clary (contractor) representing the Janszen’s, Emily Weaver
- Brian & Diane Rummel, Lot # 1450H, 618 Aspen Hill Court, black chain link fence, 4’ in height. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Larry & Patricia Whalen, Lot # 2378H, 1374 Golfview Court, 10’ X 12’ wooden shed, white with green roof and trim. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Lee & Kathleen King, Lot # 1259H, 266 Ivy Hill Road, 12’ X 25’ wooden deck behind the house. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Denny & Mary Beth Smith, Lot # 2571H/2572, 1891 Timberline Trail, 8’ X 12’ deck extension, using wood and the color will match the existing deck. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Donna & John Janszen, Lot # 2541, 1713 Cove Circle East, New Home. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
- Matthew & Emily Weaver, Lot # 2281H, 1693 Liesl Court, Kentucky 3 board wooden fence with mesh liner. Property has been surveyed, pins have been located and marked. Unanimously approved by the Architecture Committee.
The following projects were AA approved and will be reviewed:
- Steve & Kea Bartholomew, Lot # 124H/123/125, 20023 Longview Drive. Replacing existing 2 tier deck, railings and steps using natural wood, no change in dimensions.
- Deborah Roberto & Lonnie Tingle, Lot # 2520H/2521, 1874 Cove Circle East. Repainting home with color change from a light grayish blue to a gray.
- Chris & Melissa Windau, Lot 2331/2332H, 1744 Tali Trail. Removing wooden steps and replacing with rock steps. No change in dimensions.
- Walter Stachnik, Lot # 476H, 1298 Buckeye Court. Replacing existing roof shingles using current color (charcoal).
- Jeff & Julie Steinmetz, Lots 2544H/2545, 1732 Cove Circle West. Replacing existing dock, no change in dimensions, using treated lumber.
The following projects were approved by Architecture Committee without a meeting: None
The following projects were approved after pins were located on property:
The following projects were Board approved: None
ApproveArchitecture Meeting Minutes for April 6, 2022.
Motion to approve by: Jerry Goodrich Seconded by: Bob Maudlin
Old Business: None
New Business: Tom Cross announced he will be unable to attend and Chair the scheduled Architecture Committee Meetings for about two month. Bob Maudlin has volunteered to temporarily fulfil that duty.
Minutes Taken by: Phil Heitz
Motion to Adjourn:
Motion by: Bob Maudlin Seconded by: Jerry Goodrich
Submitted by: Phil Heitz