HIDDEN VALLEY LAKE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, September 27, 2018 7 PM – POA Lower Level
- Approval of July 2018 Minutes. Board Secretary.
- Request approval of Bond Returns. Architectural Committee.
- Request approval of August, 2018 Financial Statements.Finance Committee.
- HVL POA Boat Measurement Procedures (Second Reading)
Call To Order: Patricia Hawkins
Pledge of Allegiance: Patricia Hawkins
Presidents Report: Patricia Hawkins
Treasurers report: Robert Starks
Secretary’s Report: Donna Yetzer
- Approval of July 26th, 2018 Board of Directors Minutes.
Community Managers Report: Bruce Keller
Golf Course Managers Report: Jen Reuter
COMMITTEE and Club REPORTS:
Finance Committee Report:
- Request approval of August, 2018 Financial Statements.
Architecture Committee Report:
- Request approval of Bond Returns.
Safety, Security & Elections Committee Report:
Lakes and Parks Committee Report:
- HVL POA Boat Measurement Procedures (Second Reading) to measure the length of a powerboat, we will measure from the bow of the boat (minus rub rail, etc.) to the “last point” on a boat where the hull turns up to turn out of the water. To measure the length of a pontoon boat, take the GREATER of the length of the outside pontoons OR the deck as the measurement of the boat.
Future Planning Committee Report:
Confirmed shelter and beach is reserved.
Will find additional lights for pavilion
Will research tiki torches
Will add to agenda approx. May/June 2019
Live band at ball fields
Received approval to reserve ball park shelter on 10/20/18 from POA with BYOB
BAND???? Expense??? (Flip Cup All Stars, Del & Otis)
Requested approval from the POA to remove Laurie Groves and add Jessica Howe Mueller as Treasurer to the HVL Civic Club account.
Will provide UCB with required paperwork to make the change
Will update the website once approved
1/19/19: Reserved Last Call Trivia at $350 for one person (less than 20 teams), 7p
Need to reserve Willie’s lower level
Sent email to Rich Gannon requesting he assist with sending survey to get idea of what HVL residents would like to attend:
Bus trip to Keeneland
Bus trip to Belterra Park Gaming
Bus trip to Topgolf West Chester
Glow in the dark golf scramble
Murder Mystery party
Corn Hole league?? Will provide quote to create HVL logo boards
Next Meeting: 10/16/18