HIDDEN VALLEY LAKE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, August 23, 2018 7 PM – POA Lower Level
- Approval of July 2018 Minutes. Board Secretary.
- Request approval of Bond Returns. Architectural Committee.
- Approval of Lot Split, Lot number 541.
- Approval of 20 foot rear setback variance for lot number 1348.
- Request approval of July, 2018 Financial Statements.Finance Committee.
- HVL POA Boat Measurement Procedures (First Reading)
- HVL POA Lakes & Parks Committee Authorization Policy (First Reading)
Call To Order: Patricia Hawkins
Pledge of Allegiance: Patricia Hawkins
Presidents Report: Patricia Hawkins
Treasurers report: Robert Starks
All amounts are rounded to the nearest dollar.
Financial Position as of the end of July, 2018
Beginning Cash on July 1, 2018, $1,070,794.00
Ending Cash on July 31, 2018, $1,689,296.00
- All amounts are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- HVL POA plans annually for a balanced budget. (i.e. Anticipated annual expenses are planned to not exceed anticipated annual income).
- Some infrequent expenses are predictable such as replacement of vehicles, maintenance of our roads, the many lake dams, swimming pool liner, lake dredging etc.
Funds are escrowed each year to cover those future expenses and are included in the totals. Projected cash at year end is generally equal to zero dollars plus escrowed funds for above mentioned expenses as well as necessary reserves. Reserves include two months of operating capital, capital for asset purchases, bond payments due and prepaid dues reserve.
All financials will be audited by an outside auditor annually.
Secretary’s Report: Donna Yetzer
- Approval of July 26th, 2018 Board of Directors Minutes.
Community Managers Report: Bruce Keller
- Opening of bids for 2018 paving season.
Golf Course Managers Report: Jen Reuter
COMMITTEE and Club REPORTS:
Architecture Committee Report:
- Request approval of Bond Returns.
- Request approval of a lot split for Eric & Korry Johnson, Lot # 541, 1214 Skyview Circle
- Request approval of a 20 foot rear setback variance for Kristy Whitaker, Lot #1348, 948 Greentree.
Safety, Security & Elections Committee Report:
Lakes and Parks Committee Report:
- HVL POA Boat Measurement Procedures (First Reading) to measure the length of a powerboat, we will measure from the bow of the boat (minus rub rail, etc.) to the “last point” on a boat where the hull turns up to turn out of the water. To measure the length of a pontoon boat, take the GREATER of the length of the outside pontoons OR the deck as the measurement of the boat.
- HVL POA Lakes & Parks Committee Authorization Policy (First Reading) The HVL POA Board of Directors authorizes the HVL POA Lakes and Parks Committee to make By-laws changes to rules, regulations, procedures, policies and practices that pertain to fishing limits and boat measurements without the requirement of an HVL POA Board vote. These changes must be officially announced at an HVL POA Board Meeting.
Finance Committee Report:
- Request approval of July, 2018 Financial Statements.
Future Planning Committee Report: