Hidden Valley Lake POA members in good standing may reserve selected shelters, the Family Campground or the Community Room on a first-come-first-served basis.
To Reserve a Facility:
- Check the calendars below for availability.
- Contact the POA Office to place a 24-hour hold on the date.
- Choose the facility above to find the reservation form.
- Complete the form online and return to the POA Office within the 24-hour period.
- Pay any applicable fees.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed.
- Be considerate of neighboring property owners.
- Place all trash in designated receptacles.
- Clean up the area immediately following the event.
- Follow the checklist on the Community Room Rental form to clean up that facility.
- Expenses incurred to repair damage or for extra cleaning will be charged to your POA account.