The 2017 Pool season begins Saturday, May 27 at noon!
POA members may enjoy open swim, swim lessons and pool parties at the Hidden Valley Lake Pool. The complex includes tennis and basketball courts, a covered picnic shelter with 8 tables, electricity and a grill, a playground, ample parking and bicycle racks. Residents must present a valid HVL ID card for each family member, which will be scanned for entry. See the Residents page to learn how to obtain ID cards.
Pool hours are noon to 8 p.m. daily (unless otherwise posted, weather and patron usage permitting) from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Check the Pool Calendar below for pool closures for special events.
For Updates and Cancellations, see:
HVL Pool Events Calendar (below)
Facebook page (“Like” us)
Bulletin Board at the pool
(Subject to change)
Saturday, May 27, noon — Pool & Beach Open
Monday, June 5, 2017 — Pool closes at 4 for home swim meets
Monday, June 12 — Pool closes at 4 for home swim meets
Friday, June 16, 8 – 10 p.m. — Late Night Family Swim
Tuesday, July 4 — Pool closes at 6 p.m.
- A POA member with a valid HVL ID card must accompany non-resident guests.
- Drivers license is not acceptable ID for pool entry.
- 6 free guest passes to the pool/beach per season are available to members at the POA Office.
- Residents may purchase a seasonal guest pass for non-resident children and grandchildren.
- The number of guests allowed per member may not exceed 8 per day, except by special permission.
- There are no refunds or rain checks.
Daily Guest Fees
- Ages 4 and under, $1
- Ages 5 – 9, $2
- Age 10 and over, $3
Swim Lessons & Swim Team
Swim lessons for all skill levels are available throughout the season for ages 3 (by January 1 of current year) and up.
All registrations are in person at HVL Pool, 20698 Lakeview Drive. Registration for HVL residents is Tuesday, May 23 & Thursday, May 25 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m. Registrations will also be accepted during normal pool operating hours. We will continue registration until each class is full. There is limited space available for each class, so registration is first-come, first-served. If you are not sure what level your child should be in we can help you at registration. Registration forms will be available, or download 2017 Swim Lesson Registration Form. Cost: $40 per child per week.
#1: June 5 – 8 | 11:15 – noon | Monday – Thursday (Friday, weather make-up day)
#2: June 12 – 15 | 11:15 – noon |Monday – Thursday (Friday, weather make-up day)
#3: July 10 – 13 |11:15 – noon | Monday – Thursday (Friday, weather make-up day)
#4: June 6,13, 20, 27 | 6:15 – 7 p.m. | Tuesday evenings | Beginner
#5: June 7, 14 21, 28 | 6:15 – 7 p.m. | Wednesday evenings | Intermediate
#6: June 3, 10, 17, 24 | 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. | Saturdays | Beginner
#7: June 3, 10, 17, 24 | 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. | Saturdays | Intermediate
For more info, contact the Pool Manager.
- 5200 square foot Olympic-size pool with 4’ handicap ramp
- 195,00 gallons of water
- Graduated depth 1.9′ to 8′
- 2 springboards
- Fenced zero-depth entry wading pool for children 48″ or under
- 784 gallons of water; maximum depth 1.1′
- Trained and certified lifeguards
- Pool house with restroom, private changing areas and heated showers
- Full-service concession stand with picnic tables
- Lounge chairs on pool deck
- Handicap accessible
- Free Wi-Fi
POA members may rent the pool for birthdays, family gatherings or team parties. Pricing varies and is based on number of party guests. To schedule a party, check the pool calendar below. For more info, see the Pool Party Guidelines & Agreement form or contact the Pool Manager.
View the Pool Safety Rules & Guidelines.