Any Hidden Valley Lake POA member over 16 is eligible to join the HVL Fitness Center. Members may use the facility anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a valid access code.
- Complete the Fitness Center Membership Application.
- Purchase your membership at the POA Office during regular business hours.
- Guest memberships and 3-month summer student memberships are available.
- An Automatic Bank Withdrawal Plan is available for membership payments.
- Allow five business days for new memberships to be activated.
- To cancel membership, complete the Membership Cancellation Form
- Fitness Center Fee Schedule
- Separate entrance on right side of Community Center
- 24/7 access for members with valid access code
- Four emergency levers to notify dispatch of an emergency
- Security lighting and cameras
- No childcare available
- State of the art cardio fitness room
- Two flat screen TVs
- Recumbent bikes
- Elliptical bikes
- Spinning bike
- State of the art strength training equipment room with flat screen TV
- General group fitness classes included with membership
- Zumba involves dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music. The choreography incorporates hip hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue and mambo. Squats and lunges are also included.
- Classes vary; see calendar below.