HVL POA Board Elections
For information on nomination and election procedures, see Board of Directors. Candidate info will be posted here when available.
Congratulations to Patricia Hawkins and Robert Starks. There were two board seats up for election/re-election this year. Patricia and Robert were the only nominees, so they will remain on the board.
County Voter Information
- Lawrenceburg Township #8 – HVL Community Center, 19303 Schmarr Drive
- Miller Township #1 – Tanner Valley Methodist Church, 19235 Route 1
- Miller Township #3 – HVL Community Center, 19303 Schmarr Drive
- Miller Township #6 – Independent Bible Church, 20993 Georgetown Road
- Miller Township #7 – Bright Fire Co. #2, 21466 Stateline Road
Indiana Voter Registration
- Indiana residents with a valid Indiana driver’s license or Indiana state-issued identification card may register.
- Submit a new voter registration application or update an existing voter registration record.
- Validate your voter registration status.
- Find your polling place location.
- Look into your provisional ballot status information.
- Find county contact information.
- Read, “Who’s on My Ballot?” for an upcoming election.
By Mail or in Person:
- Complete the Voter Registration Form.
- Return the completed form to your county’s voter registration office or the Indiana Election Division according to the registration deadline requirements.
- You can also apply in person at the voter registration or county clerk’s office, any BMV license branch or public assistance office.
- Once your voter registration application is received, your county voter registration office will process the application and determine your eligibility. If you are eligible, the county office will send you a voter registration acknowledgment card. Once you receive that card, you will be officially registered. If you are not eligible, or if the application was incomplete, you will receive a notice denying the application or requesting the missing information.